I heard that some users are not always shiny happy with a wide smile.
Avatars have the power to connect your project with end-users identity, and these iconic avatars are ready to represent real feedback experiences and diversity of emotions. This design is ready for multiple projects and especially useful for:
UX / UI: persona and proto-personas document, persona cards, user feedback rate, UX activity cards, user biases, empathy map, UX and UI reports, apps, onboarding, empty state, community avatars, games, animated gifs, about us pages, UX scenarios, ...
Brand / Marketing: personal branding, badges, id cards, banners, adverts, social networks, stickers, labels, flyers, business cards, magnets, content illustration, mockups, packaging, project logo-icon, mugs, ...
_Your imagination is the limit!_
These avatars are ready to be edited and used in a matter of minutes. All colors and graphics are fully editable, with 100% scalable easy to modify vectors in order you can move or remove elements, combine with other illustrations and create a perfect customisation.
- Number of Avatars: 5
- Well organized in layers and named properly
- Simple to customize with basic skills
- Ready for online, print and multimedia projects
- 100% fully resizable vector files
- 100% made with free resources
- Info file with links included
- Illustrator (CS5 or more)
- EPS10 (Compatible file)
- PDF (vector compatible)
- SVG (vector graphic)
- Photoshop (CS5 or more)
- JPEG (hi-res individual files)
- PNG (transparent background)
- GIF (two animated sequences included)
- Stroke and Expanded Versions
- Delighted (Green)
- Happy (Blue)
- Disappointed (Yellow)
- Annoyed (Orange)
- Angry (Red)
_Download this design and create your Avatars with class! And don’t forget to combine this design with my other related themes._
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop
AI, EPS, JPG, PDF, PNG, PSD, SVG
Px, 1000, 800
300, 3.3, 2.6