Mora - Modern Blog Elementor Template Kit created especially to build versatile sites such as News Portal, Magazine Site, Personal Blog, Editorial site and for all kinds of Publishing websites without a single line of coding!.
This kit has been optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor, Includes stunning carefully crafted 10+ stunning templates, you can build your professional website just a click away.
* Elementor Free Version (Elementor Pro not required
* 10+ Ready made Pages
* Fully Customizable & Responsive Layoutr
* Home 3 Version
* Category Page
* About Us
* Contact Us
* Single Post 2 Version
* 404 Error Pages
* Contact Form (MetForm)
Plugin Dependencies (installed from kit)
* Elementor Page Builder
* ElementsKit Lite
* Essential Addons
* Header & Footer Builder for Elementor
How to Use Template Kits:
1. Install and Activate the "Envato Elements" plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
2. Download your kit file and Do not unzip
3. Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
4. Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
5. Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
6. Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
7. Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
8. Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
9. Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you'd like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
Detailed Guide: https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/900000842846-How-to-use-the-Envato-Elements-WordPress-Plugin-v2-0
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
How to Import Metforms
1. Import the metform block templates
2. Import the page template where the form appears and right-click to enable the Navigator
3. Locate and select the Metform widget and click Edit Form. Choose New, then Edit Form. The builder will appear
4. Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
5. Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
6. Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’ (click No for page settings).
7. Once the template is loaded, make any desired customizations and click ‘Update & Close’ The form will appear in the template
8. Click Update
_Setup Global Header and Footer in Header Footer & Blocks plugin_
1. Import the header and footer template
2. Go to Appearance > Header Footer and click Add New button
3. Give it a title and select Header, Display on Entire Site and click Publish
4. Click Edit with Elementor
5. Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and select the header template to import and Update.
6. Repeat for Footer
Single Post templates are inserted to posts the same as pages by choosing Edit with Elementor in the editor screen, then selecting the post template from your template library via the gray folder icon in the add new element area of the builder.
You will need to customize post elements to select the category, post or custom query you want to use to display specific post, including the single post sidebar. Blog Content is not included - you will need to add a few posts to WordPress before post content will appear in templates.
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.
Blogs & Podcasts
Elementor 2.8.x, Elementor 2.9.x, Elementor 3.0.x, Elementor 3.1.x